Tuesday, March 11, 2014



Keep Faith/Hope Alive
3/11/14

This is one of those weeks where I felt a now word in prayer form was due.  And I came across this prayer that I felt the need to share it.  I have been getting         e-mails from as far as the Philippines for prayer from total strangers.   I have been befriended by a man in Malaysia who needs hope to stay and remain alive because he is struggling and hurting.  I am in a place of weariness due to the continued attacks on my body for the 3rd year in a row that now have taken a toll on my heart and have bruised my Spirit but I still seek GOD for deliverance according to HIS will.  I feel in my heart I could easily give up but in my Spirit I know I must go on.  Life has to be lived on the foundation of Faith and Hope or we drown in our despair and depression.  There are those who are drowning going down for the 3rd time without a life preserver in sight because they have lost their faith/hope.  Pass this on to someone you know who needs a NOW WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT, GIVE SOMEONE HOPE TODAY! And not just hope in anything, but hope in GOD.  I too am reminded, to keep Faith and Hope alive.

MY PRAYER OF HOPE….By Elena Ramirez, Christian Author

FATHER, almighty GOD, I am not letting go of my Faith.  I am holding on!  Lately, I have heard a lot of negative reports, even from the clergy, where they just are not holding on to their faith; they are letting the enemy lie to them.  LORD how I long to see YOUR power working in my life, and in other lives also.  That we would be inspired, and take responsibility for our own faith.  For our own miracles, because of YOU!  LORD, I believe YOUR word, and I know all things are possible, with YOU, my GOD.  I am not letting go.  I do care if people believe.  I want to give someone Hope, not discourage them.  LORD, many are sick and tired, yes, of being sick and tired, well, I believe, by YOUR stripes, we are healed.  Emotionally, physically, and yes, even financially, YOU say YOU are not a liar, and I submit to you and I am blessed by YOUR word.  I pray this, stir us up to remind us, YOU are GOD, and YOU are able, in all things, after all YOU created the earth, and the fullness thereof and the universe and I believe.  I am no longer claiming I am sick and tired.  But claiming, by YOUR stripes, I am healed and rejuvenated by CHRIST and by YOUR word.  Thank YOU LORD, and all glory, and honor, and praise are YOURS.  In JESUS name.  Amen.

There is nothing more to be said except this: Ask, Believe and Receive.  Faith/Hope in CHRIST is alive and well.  I needed this more than you because when you’re in physical pain on awaking in the morning, throughout the day and as you retire at night in pain and toss and turn all through the night because of pain or discomfort and there appears to be no end in sight it is easy to become weary. I have to believe that my Faith will continue to be renewed even in the midst of my trial, if I Believe. Whatever your prayer needs are today, this prayer covers them all.  GOD IS WILLING AND ABLE.

GOD BLESS



No comments:

Post a Comment